Feb 19, 2014

Hampi Photo Diaries

Hampi without frills. The city as it comes. With good & bad. The trip where I broke a pattern. I also traveled with the coolest set of girl gang.
When my biggest concern wasn't getting the right photograph. (It was not getting tanned ! ). 
Truly a city where dreams are made of stones. Where every stone speaks, you just have to be ready to listen.
& also, this is the place where you get that ride in a huge tokari. Check.

Photographs by good friends Aparajita Saxena& Anuj Gupta.






















Hampi, City where dreams are made of stones
Hampi











Hampi
Hampi



13 comments:

  1. @Grashima, you have shared some life-like images of India. I am thankful to you for that. I loved the gradual progression of images which in itself tells a story. Thanks for sharing this post and making me feel proud I am an Indian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of pics and exciting information by the blogger .It makes me want to visit the place even more and the best place to travel around the place is by booking bus tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one is for u!

    http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/underrated-destinations/?ref=social&type=fb&b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I really want to pack up and leave. Great Link !

      Delete
    2. hm! then what are you waiting for
      there's still much yet to be explored :)

      Delete
    3. Things like money, job, blah, blah.

      Delete
    4. the real life story that we get stuck into :)! btw what u do?

      Delete
    5. I guess all of us do ! I work in a media agency. which makes both the time & money a luxury.

      Delete
  4. that's nice! media agency sounds cool, btw when are you planning your next holidays? though I won't be a part of it(lol) but will definitely wait for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete